Apr 17, 2008

Going Private!

We've decided it's time, we're making our blog private very soon. Therefore I would appreciate it if you all would either email me your email address or leave it in the comments a.s.a.p. Thanks! emilyhouse05@hotmail.com.

15 comments:

jer&ash said...

add us to your list. gotpremier@hotmail.com

Mindy Rule said...

Me too.
minder63@yahoo.com

Hina Schneider said...

Add me please. Hina email address jpearlkid@hotmail.com Thanks

Aaron and Brandy said...

Add us also please
ablovell at hotmail dot com

Lindsey said...

lindseywstokes@gmail.com

Exquisite Effects said...

cathydean6@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

andreadiebold@hotmail.com

Kendria said...

Better email me!

kjholy@gmail.com

Kris said...

mom kaykris@cox.net and dad kaykris@hotmail.com

Hans, Shell, Gabe, Hiett and Tait said...

hansnshell@msn.com

Miller Family said...

add us! uptowngirl777@hotmail.com

kj said...

you don't even have to ask, you know I have to have my Lorelai fix

kjdixon@msn.com

Missy said...

my e-mail is missymack2003@juno.com

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Add me! Hopefully you have my email, let me know if you need it.

wannabee free said...

I'm curious as to why you are going private and how do you do it?
-challis