Lorelai got a Halloween surprise in the mail today from Grandpa and Grandma Dixon and this was her reaction.
She definitely liked it! Thanks grandma and grandpa!
est. 2005
Lorelai got a Halloween surprise in the mail today from Grandpa and Grandma Dixon and this was her reaction.
She definitely liked it! Thanks grandma and grandpa!
Posted by The House's at 12:01 PM
5 comments:
That is such a super cute toy. Sister and Brother Dixon sure know what to give their little grand-daughter.
Oh my goodness that was so cute! She is such a doll!
Deacon loved his too. He has to have it on the table while he eats and he has figured out how to get it to go and so now I get to hear it all day long.
So cute! I love the flopping ears, looks like it should fly or something.
I love your family picture at the top. You are such a beautiful family!
Post a Comment