Nov 4, 2008

12 Month Stats

Yesterday Lorelai had her 12 month check-up and here's the stats:


Weight: 20lbs. 8oz. (50%)


Height is 30.5 in. (90%)


Head Circumference: 46.5cm (90%)


She has 6 teeth ( 2 on bottom, 4 on top)


She started taking steps about a month ago and is walking all over the place now!


She says "dad", "mom", "uh oh" and "all done" (but mostly dad)


She loves playing with gizmo, but is really excited to have a new baby brother or sister in May!





10 comments:

Miller Family said...

SO CUTE! I can't believe how big she is!! And yay for 20 lbs....now she can sit facing forward in the car. That was a lifesaver with Brooklyn! Congrats again on your little bun in the oven. Can't wait!!

Hina Schneider said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hina Schneider said...

Lorelai is just coming along. She's one cute girl.

OMG! Congrats to you. I am so excited. I hope its another girl so that Jack has someone to get married to cause there isn't really a lot of girls in our neck of the woods.

Missy said...

Great stats, cute cake and congrats on the upcoming addition! That is so exciting, makes me want another one:)

Anonymous said...

congratulations on baby number two!

Tara Kay said...

Ooohhh! I just love my tall, skinny, big-headed niece! :) Ha ha!

Kendria said...

You need a better post than this to tell the world about Deacon's new cousin! Congrats! We are so excited to finally have a little one in maybe the same month! :)

Derek and Kristen said...

Love how you just slid that little tid bit in there at the end...

Adam and Jess said...

That was a sneaky way to announce your pregnancy. Congratulations! I was impressed with the castle cake too, it turned out great. Hope you're feeling well.

Kendria said...

Sounds a lot like Deacon... She is getting so big. Wish I could see her soon!