That's right, we're having another little girl! We're excited for Lorelai to have a little sister so close to her, the baby really didn't want to cooperate today so it took a while to get a good shot. We actually have to go do another ultrasound to get the rest of the measurements and angles we couldn't get, but the tech got enough to tell that she is doing great! We can't wait for this little girl to come, now we just have to figure out a name!






8 comments:
Congrats!!! Having 2 (or 3) girls in a row is very fun! That is very exciting about your new drive-in as well. You guys have been very busy!
Congratulations on all your new endeavors and best of luck!
Yay for another little girl! Congrats on the new restuarant opening too:) I don't see my husband much either, darn Papa Johns....
Congrats! SUPER excited for you guys!
That's very exciting to hear!! The nice thing is that you are already all set. As much as I was surprised this one was another boy, it was nice that we don't really need anything but diapers and wipes. Hope you're feeling well.
Congratulations!! I hope you guys had a very merry Christmas!
Congrats!!! I am so excited! You will have to put up pictures of your belly when you start showing!
Yeah! Two little girl cousins that are finally close in age... Congrats!
I must admit, it's been awhile since I have checked your blog and it looks like I missed some big stuff!
1st Happy Birthday to Lorelai!
2nd Congratulations on the store opening
and
3rd and most exciting -congratulations on being prego and with another girl!!! I'm SO AMAZINGLY jealous! And incredibly happy for you!
Post a Comment