After many long hours and lots of hard work Iceberg is open! We did a test run with a bunch of friends and family on January 7th and then opened to the public on the 8th. Thanks to everyone who came out and supported us. So far things are going well, we're really excited about this opportunity!
Jan 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
They're so known for their shakes, it's funny to see almost everyone in the place has one. Sounds like life will be busy, but what a good opportunity.
That is awesome! Congrats on the new store, I'm sure it will do well:)
The new store looks great. I love those colors. Congrats!!!
Looks really nice inside. Way to go guys!
When the one down here closed we were so sad. What I wouldnt give for some fry sauce!!! Best of luck to you guys. It looks great!
Post a Comment