May 24, 2009

Reagan Elise House

Our beautiful little Reagan was born on Saturday, May 23, 2009 at 7:16 a.m.

Weight: 7lbs. 6oz.

Height: 20.5in.




Please don't judge my appearance, I just had a baby!




Lorelai meeting her little sister!



Lorelai was such a good girl when we were waiting to get Reagan back from her tests so that we could get discharged, she just sat in the room and read her books!

Our pretty little girl!


Our new family of 4! We are so excited to have Reagan here, let the fun begin!





8 comments:

Ken and janet said...

Emily you look beautiful, so is Reagan congrats to you both. thanks for the new grandaughter.
love janet

Kendria said...

I have been checking every hour for the last day now! Thanks for posting pics. Lorelai sure is a sweetie and I think Reagan will be just as sweet. Congrats! Love you guys!

Miller Family said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful! What I love most about your pics is that you have jewelry on...you look great! :)

Hina Schneider said...

Congrats! She is so adorable. You look fantastic.

Adam and Jess said...

I love how you say, don't judge my appearance when you look great, especially for just having a baby. I was just catching up on Easter and you look like you were a twig. You'll pop right back. Lorelai has changed so much in the last few months. Maybe it's just the pictures, but her hair doesn't look the same color at all. Have fun.

Aaron and Brandy said...

Congrats on the new addition! There is nothing that compares to a new baby straight from heaven to love! Good luck adjusting to all the new changes! We are excited for you guys!!

Lindsey said...

Congratulations (a little late...sorry!) She is beautiful! Can you believe you are a mother of two?!?!?!?! I can't believe how great you look in that last picture...can't even tell you just had a baby!

Brooke Whimpey said...

Wow! What a beautiful baby! I am so excited for you guys! Lorelai just continues to get more and more cute as she gets older!