Feb 25, 2010

Reagan Update!

I know this post is SO far past overdue but there has been a lot going on and I am just plain bad at keeping this thing up to date, sorry!


Reagan has been learning and growing SO much since I last posted about her.
She is now 10 months old, holy cow!
She was so tiny we went in for her check up at 6 months that they had us come
back at 8 months so here's the stats from 2 months ago:


Height: 26.5" (35%)

Weight: 16 lbs 6 oz. (25%)

Head Circumference: 43.5" (55%)

She seems to have been growing a lot more in the last couple months than she was before.
Here's a few things she has learned:



  • Sitting up by herself at 7 months
  • Dragging herself around at around 8 months


  • Crawling completely at around 9 months
  • She got her 1st tooth about 9 months and currently has 2 (both on the bottom)
  • In the last 3 weeks she started pulling herself up to standing and now does it every chance she gets!
  • Just before 8 months I took the bottles away and switched solely to sippy cups, which she has actually done really well with!
  • She will eat any baby food I give her, but if she sees us eating regular food she will fuss until she gets some, no matter what it is!
  • She always wants to do whatever her big sister is doing!
  • Never without her big wide open smile!
  • She is still a great sleeper, goes to bed early and takes great naps!
  • If Lorelai is doing a puzzle she will do everything she possibly can to get to the pieces and it drives Lorelai crazy!

It is so fun to watch them play together, Lorelai is a good big sister and is always trying to help Reagan or make her laugh. Lorelai recently figured out how to climb into Reagan's crib so I find her there frequently when they wake up from their naps!


I can't believe Reagan is already 10 months, she is such a complete joy in our home and has so much happiness, we sure love our little girls!

1 comments:

Kendria said...

I do love the interaction between siblings (at this age anyway). They are growing so fast. I hope I get to see you when we head up north this week. Kisses to the girls!