Nov 2, 2010

It's A...


I know this post is so overdue, but as one might have noticed I have kind of been out the blogging world for a while...so better late than never!
Anyways...We went to the doctor in August while my parents were here and I had an ultrasound that showed us we are having a...
BOY!!!

We are pretty darn excited! I am now about 28 weeks along and in a lot of ways the time has flown by, in others not so much! I am a little nervous because I have no idea what to do with a boy, but we are looking forward to the adventure and the girls can't wait for him to get here!

All in all, I have had a pretty easy pregnancy, it has been my least favorite of the three and I feel like I am so much more uncomfortable already than I was at this point with the girls'. Also I have been getting a lot more braxton hicks this time around, but nothing too terrible!

...We're just hoping Lorelai eventually gives in to the fact that she probably won't win the name battle and decides she's ok with the name we've picked!

0 comments: