Jan 18, 2011

Almost 39 Weeks!

Alright, this baby should be here any day! I am so excited and nervous about having our 3rd! The good news is I have been sick for weeks and finally feel like I am mostly over it and now I can be healthy when he gets here!
I took these pictures real quick today since I haven't posted any prego pics, not the best, but you get the idea!

Hopefully it won't be long until we can actually post some baby pics!

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

You are so stinkin' itty bitty! I am glad he is finally here and everything went well! Can't wait to see more pics of him!

Adam and Jess said...

So it sounds like you've had him by now. I knew you were pregnant but still thought you had a ways to go. I'm excited for you guys. We switched spots, you have 2 girls and now a boy and we have 2 boys and are expecting a girl. Have fun and I'm anxious to here how it is with three kids.