Mom: Lorelai are you independent?
L: No, I'm in the car!
L: I need my sunglasses, my eyes are cold.
L: oo, oo, ah, ah (monkey sound)
Mom: I heard a monkey, did you hear it?
L: Ya
Mom: Where is it?
L: Right here in my mouth!
M: Are you a silly goose?
L: No I'm a Lorelai!
Lorelai made a silly screaming noise and Preston asked her if that was necessary...she looked at him and said, "no that was not necessary" in a silly voice.
L: Reagan is that mecessary (necessary)?
6/24/2010
M: Lorelai you're my sweetheart!
L: No I'm not your sweetheart, daddy is my sweetheart!
6/10/2010
L: Mom I need to tell you something!
M: What?
L: When I get bigger like Peter Pan I need to fly up in the sky!
7/21/2010
L: Mom, you're off your rocker!
10/16/2010
I called Lorelai a muchkin and she said; "I'm not a munchpumpkin! I'm a Lorelai Madison House!"
10/16/2010
When Lorelai woke up she came down stairs and told Preston she was just in her wagon and it was full of mac and cheese!
10/20/2010
Mom: Do you girls want to take a bath?
L: Not if Reagan poops!
Mom: She's not going to poop.
Lorelai puts her hands on Reagan's face, gets at eye level then says, "Reagan look at me, if you poop, you take a shower! Do you understand?"
10 min. later in the bath, Reagan pooped!
10/22/2010
Lorelai wouldn't stop touching the ornaments on the Christmas tree all day, finally out of frustration I said;
"Lorelai stop touching the freakin' tree!"
Her response: "No mom, it's a Christmas tree."
11/2010
Lorelai was watching me change Carter's diaper and asked, "Mom, why does he have one of those?" (you can guess what she was referring to)
I told her that boys are different than girls and she said, "ya, I don't have one of those!"
1/2011
2 comments:
Congratulations Emily! He is a doll!
I love your little conversations that you have posted!
Can't get enough of that hair! When do I get to meet him?!!!!
Post a Comment