
We are originally from Mesa, Az. but have made Boise, Id. our home. We moved up here after finding a great business opportunity. As many of you know, Preston is a devoted Papa John's man who now co-owns, along with his two business partners, four (soon to be five) locations here. Along with that they recently decided to try their hands at the real estate investment business and are just getting started. Hold on though, because it's only a matter of time until they find another business adventure to undertake. He is my little entrepreneur. As for me, I am currently working full time at key bank as a teller. I also do the bookkeeping for our businesses. We are also counting down the days until our little Lorelai is born and I can be a full time mom! She is due November 4th and is constantly making sure I am aware of her presence in my tummy! We are loving life and everything it throws at us.





3 comments:
Yay for belly shots! You look so cute pregnant...not like I'm surprised. :) Can't wait for Lorelai to make her debut. Get all the rest you can before she gets here! Glad you are blogging now!
YEah! YOu are a blogger! Finally! I will have to add you to my list- now I can keep tabs on my niece. Can't wait to see you! I agree- GET YOUR REST NOW!!!
Kendria
You look so cute! I can't wait to see you as a mom! You'll be amazing!
Post a Comment