After
I decided to make Lorelai a blanket using my old baby blanket. So here's the before and after. Much thanks to my mom for helping me with it. We just started cutting squares out of my blanket and this is what we ended up with. I hope she likes it.





7 comments:
Maybe it's from Baron but I saw the picture and honestly thought your dog had eaten a new baby blanket!! Good to see you finally joined the ranks ~Brandon
Good to see you are a fellow blogger! It is so fun for us to see what everyone else is up too. Cute blanket. You look great pregnant!
Yea!! I am glad I found your blog! I love the blanket! You did a great job! You look great! Can't wait for that new baby!
Emily, It came out just darling! I'm so glad you were able to do withi it what you wanted to.
I have my AZ sewing machine so just keep that one if you need it.
Love you, Grandma O
Great job on the blankie! It looks super cute. :)
Dear Emily,
Wow, you are very clever to make such a cute blanket out of practically nothing. I don't recognize it, so it must not have been the one I made you when you were born. I guess you're pretty hard on baby blankets!
By the way I use my maiden name on blogs - Jessie Bishop
Love, G. Lewis
I thought this was going to be something about GIZMO eating the blanket you made and I am glad to see that it wasn't... SHe will love it! HOw creative... see you soon... Hopefully we have a baby this week!
Post a Comment