Nov 1, 2007

Happy Halloween!

Lorelai Madison House has arrived. At 5:58 p.m. on Oct. 31st our beautiful baby was born. She weighed 7 pounds 10 ounces, was 21 in. long. And has tons of brown hair and blue eyes. We couldn't be doing any better. Here's a few pictures, we'll add more later.






7 comments:

Kendria said...

Yeah! We are so happy for you both! Can't wait to see her... love the hair!

Miller Family said...

She is BEAUTIFUL!!! I'm so sad we aren't there to see her in person!! I think she looks more like you Emily. Love her hair! :)

jer&ash said...

Congratulations! she is adorable. we also think she looks a lot like Emily.

Unknown said...

Dear Emily and Preston,

It looks Lorelai will always know why she goes Trick or Treating. I think she planned it this way, because November 4th would have just been any old birthday.

She is truly beautiful and her look is a nice combination of both of you.

You sounded very tired today, so I hope you get lots of rest for the next few days (that means Preston will be doing some tending).

Remember that I post to your blog under my maiden name Jessie Bishop.

Love and best wishes to everyone. I'll be in touch. Love,
Grandma Lewis

Aaron and Brandy said...

Congrats! There is absolutely nothing like a new baby to love & change your lives forever!

Ken and janet said...

She mustlook like Emily she doesn't look like you Preston except for the hair, she is beautiful just like Emily.

Preston, isn't it amazing how much you can love someone who you have held for such a short time. Now you know how much I have always loved you.

Unknown said...

She is beautiful. So happy all is well. Wish we could be there to see her and hold her.

Love You lots, Grandma O