Feb 17, 2008

The loves of my life!

The other morning when I woke up I could hear Lorelai in her crib in her room talking to herself, just laying there making happy little cooing noises. I realized that was one of my favorite sounds. Almost simultaneously I thought of one of my other favorite sounds; whenever I hear the garage door opening when I am home because that means that Preston is home. Simply put those two are the best parts of my day, I just can't get enough and everyday is better than the last!

6 comments:

Miller Family said...

Cute picture! You have such a cute family and we are glad you're so happy! ;)

jer&ash said...

I agree. those are some of my favorite sounds as well. I'm always listening and waiting for the garage door to open. Cambri loves it too. She stops whatever she is doing and takes of running full speed as soon as she hears the garage door when Jeremy comes home. Thats a very cute picture.

Anonymous said...

She is just the cutest thing ever! You have such a fun little family! I'm so jealous! I wish I had an addition to the family!

Kendria said...

2 of my favorite sounds too! I love it when they wake up happy. She is getting big Em! Hope to see you again soon!

Missy said...

Lorelai is so cute! She has a lot of hair too! I'm always glad when Kevin gets home from work. An extra pair of hands makes things a lot easier:)

wannabee free said...

My mom asked who the cute young couple in the ward with the new baby was ( you guys) and said, that baby is absolutely beautiful! I agree, Lorelei is just gorgeous. congrats!
-challis