May 15, 2008

This is my first attempt at putting pigtails in Lorelai's hair. As you can probably tell one is basically in the middle and the other one is on the side, but it is really hard to get her to sit still and not lunge for anything and everything in sight.

Her hair is still pretty short so they stuck straight up!

How cute are these little sandals!

and these!

We are so excited the weather has finally warmed up and we don't have to bundle up Lorelai before we go anywhere, now it's all sandals and shorts!

On Sunday I was feeding Lorelai and she was making it way harder than usual! Every time I put the spoon in her mouth she would grab onto it and then when I would try to take it to get another bite she would throw a fit. So I decided to give her her own spoon, this worked for maybe two bites when she decided she wanted both spoons and started throwing a fit to get the other one. Plus she wanted to have both spoons in her mouth at the same time along with one of her hands. Food was everywhere but in her mouth and finally I pretty much lost it and just put the bowl of food up to her mouth and let her eat straight from it as if she were drinking from a cup, of course that made an even bigger mess for me to clean up, but she really enjoyed that method of eating!

5 comments:

Hina Schneider said...

I think you did great with the pig tails and I absolutely love the shoes. I can't wait until Jack can wear shoes too.

Anonymous said...

I love the pig tails!!! I love it when they stick straight up like that. We just picked up some shoes like Lorelai's white ones only pink for Kayla. So cute!!

Exquisite Effects said...

I love the shoes! So cute!

Kendria said...

What a little stinker! :) They get more mobile and more independent every day! She is getting big. Gramma Janet says there are no teeth yet? How is her crawling... she was well on her way a few weeks ago. She is cute Emily- I LOVE THE SHOES!

Missy said...

I love the pigtails! Very cute shoes too, I'll have to go get some for my girlies.