May 29, 2008

Lorelai Crawling?

She can definitely get where she wants to go, especially if one of our phones or one of gizmo's toys is within sight on the ground. Notice the tongue at the beginning, she must have got that from Aunt Tara!







5 comments:

Miller Family said...

She looks like a pro! Before you know it she'll be running around wreaking havoc in your house. Enjoy the crawling stage!! ;)

Hina Schneider said...

That is so cute seeing her crawl. Last I saw her she was asleep in her swing and couldn't do anything. She is growing up so fast and is getting cuter and cuter.

Anonymous said...

yay! She's crawling! How fun, now she'll be getting into trouble :)

Kendria said...

I would say that is pretty good! D is now starting to be more mobile, but he gets up on his tip toes and stands with his hands on the ground... I think he wants to skip crawling and just run! She is a cutie... where did all her hair go?

David & Amanda Harding said...

My mom would like to be added to your list her emial is wjlovell@fronter.net.net