Jun 8, 2008

The Grandmas Come To Visit!

This last week Grandma Dixon and Grandma Miller came to visit and we had a great time with them. Lorelai loved the attention and Gizmo spent the whole trip fighting for the attention.



Lorelai got pretty good at crawling by the time they left and also learned how to

crawl through her bouncer.

While they were here we drove down to Twin Falls and saw Shoshone Falls and Twin Falls.


First we enjoyed lunch in the park and Lorelai sprawled out!


Here we are at Shoshone Falls, so pretty!



Also while they were here I decided to start a project that ended up spread across the kitchen table the whole time. I saw the idea for this shadow box on a cooking blog linked to Jeremy and Ashley's blog so I stole it and made Lorelai a shadow box for her blessing, here's the final product!
Thanks to our mom's for coming to see us and putting up with us , we had a great time! Lorelai loved seeing her Grandmas come back soon! We love visitors and we have a spare room so if anyone needs to get away we'll take you :) !


5 comments:

Hina Schneider said...

I love the shadow box you made Lorelai its absolutely adorable. I just might want to do one for Jack as well. Hope everything is going well for you guys. Lorelai is just cute as a button. The pics you posted are beautiful. Love the waterfall

Missy said...

Cute idea with the shadow box! I'll have to attempt that one of these days:)

Anonymous said...

Wow, Idaho falls is really pretty!! Lorelai is getting so so big!!

Kendria said...

I might want to get away some day! Will you take me? Hope to see you in July- I think we fly in the day you leave... Lorelai is getting BIG! Glad momma Janet could go up and spend some time with you! Cute shadow box too!

Hina Schneider said...

Hey! I need your email address to add you to my blog cause I am going private. I just had the worst monk guy from cambodia comment on my babies pictures and it just creeped me out. So if you could email me your address at jpearlkid@hotmail.com that would be great thanks.