Jun 29, 2008

Brian Regan

Saturday night Preston and I went and saw Brian Regan live. He is a clean comedian and so funny, Kermet Apio opened for him and he also was funny. But, for those of you who haven't heard Brian before you should check out the link below to hear a couple of his bits. We had such a great time being able to have a night out together. The tickets were Preston's Father's Day gift so I told him since it was his night he could pick where we went for dinner. He chose a romantic evening at quiznos! Seriously that is where he wanted to go over anywhere else (he loves their turkey, bacon, guac. sub). Then we went and got gelato, then headed to the show and by the time the show was over we couldn't even laugh anymore. What a fantastic night!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSztExIa0uk


2 comments:

wannabee free said...

sounds like a wonderful date night. I'm glad you're getting out alone together. If you ever need a sitter, call! It seems like forever ago that Abram and I got out alone. That's life and This too shall pass!
You guys look fabulous and Lorelai is as cute as ever! :)

Adam and Jess said...

I'm finally able to check out your blog now that we have internet here. It's so fun to see your girl, where did that red hair come from, or does it just look that way in pictures. Anyways, this guy is hilarious, we've only seen him on the internet, but what a fun night.