Lorelai and I just finished a two week mommy and me swim class and we had so
much fun. She absolutely loves the water!
This is the result of mom leaving her sitting next to her walker for 10 sec. She immediately tried pull herself up on it and instead it came down on her. I felt terrible, poor girl.
Teething has begun. Lorelai's first tooth has started to come in and for the most part she has barely fussed at all. But there has been a couple moments and that's when we break out the otter pops, they work really well to soothe her.




4 comments:
D loves the water too... We have fun in the pool too... Yeah! A TOOTH!!! Glad she hasn't been too cranky... That is a blessing!
Wow I didn't know that they could do swim lessons for little ones that are so young. Well anyways I am sure that Lorelai loved the water and probably had a blast. Her swim suit is too cute. Yeah I am afraid to get to the teething part. I don't know how I am going to deal with that.
What an adorable little swimmer:) I love how she sticks her tongue out, so cute!
Love the swimming pics. Lorelai is such a happy girl. You guys are lucky. Where's #2? ;) Hope you're doing well!
Post a Comment