Aug 31, 2008

Happy Birthday Preston!

Thursday was Preston's 26th Birthday!
We started the morning off with a round of golf.
Don't we look like pros!
When I go golfing with Preston we don't even bother keeping score, because I'm that bad!
But we had a great time anyways.
We had a delicious lunch at Qdoba, then I dropped Preston off for an hour massage. We had dinner at none other than The Cheesecake Factory, then we went home and had homemade pizookies for dessert. It was so nice to have the whole day together! Happy Birthday to an amazing husband and father, we love you tons!


2 comments:

Hina Schneider said...

Your brave to go golfing. Jefferson is really good at it and I just stink. I don't think I could ever go golfing with Jefferson I would just get frustrated and get mad. Totally give you props.

Kendria said...

Fun times! Hope you had a great day Preston! I would love to go out with Brandon golfing, but it has been about a year and I bet I suck bad now... My clubs are getting rusty! Lorelai is still smiling big!