Aug 15, 2008

Utah Trip #2

After Tara stayed at our house for a couple days we all jumped in the car and drove down to Eden again. This time we went for my cousin Jen's wedding. My parents also flew up for the event so Lorelai got to spend a couple days with her grandpa and grandma Miller. She also met a few of her great grandparents for the first time and lots of other family as well! It was a quick trip but we were happy to be able to see our family. I forgot to take pictures at the wedding so here's the best I got from the trip.



Lorelai and Grandpa Miller
Lorelai and Grandma Miller


1 comments:

Mindy Rule said...

Wow, she is getting so big already! Doesnt it go so fast? She's a cutie! Youre living room looks great! I need to invite Tara over for a visit! Hahahaa..