Apr 5, 2010

Grandpa Miller's Visit

Grandpa Miller came and stayed with us for over a week to help us move, but I was so consumed in the packing and unpacking to think about taking any pictures!

The girls got quite attached to grandpa while he was here and we were sad to see him go!

















Grandpa bought Lorelai a strawberry plant and helped her plant it before he left. She was most excited about watering it with her "water can" that she decorated with princess stickers!



The final product! It has been growing so quickly since then and Lorelai loves checking on it and making sure it has enough water, we can't wait until we start seeing some strawberries!


Thanks again for coming dad, we really enjoyed having you here!

2 comments:

Kendria said...

So tell me... is it really gloomy there a lot of the time? That is one thing keeping me from Washington... Lorelai is going to be quite the GREEN THUMB I think...

The House's said...

Where we are the weather has been great so far, but, I am hearing that Spokane has been pretty gloomy lately, I am not sure if it is like that all the time.