Mar 19, 2008

Back to Az

We made a trip to Az recently and had a great time! Preston was only able to be there for part of the time (man did we miss him!), but Emily and Lorelai stayed for 8 days. While we were there Carolina and Jeff were sealed. It was a beautiful ceremony that Emily nearly missed by forgetting her recommend, whew, close call. Carrie you looked beautiful and we are so happy for you guys!!

Emily, Carolina, Lorelai and Danielle
It was so great to see you guys!
We were also able to spend lots of time with the family!
Lorelai with Grandpa House

Lorelai with Uncle Adrian and Aunt Lindsey
Lorelai with Grandma Dixon

Lorelai sleeping on Grandpa Miller, she was so tired she slept on him for over and hour at the reception, so cute!


Aunt Tara and Lorelai playing!

Grandma Miller holding Lorelai and cousin Brooklyn while Tara, Jackie and I got pedicures.
What a nice Grandma!

We had a great time just the girls, pedicures followed by facials and lunch and shopping!

We had such a good time with everyone, once again I failed at my attempt to get pictures with everyone we spent time with. We were able to spend time with all the family (House's, Miller's and Dixon's). Derek and Kristen were in town when we were so we saw them and their girls which was great! Darin was also in town when we were so we went on a double date with him and his friend Courtney! Preston and I also got some birthday shopping in for me because Az has way better shopping options than Id. I've left much out I am sure, but all in all it was a great trip!




4 comments:

Abby said...

Hi guys! This is the Amberlie (Abby) Leavitt, I found your blog from the Grisham's, and it is so cute! Dang Emily, what did you do when you forgot your reccomend?

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a great time in Arizona! Lorelai is getting so big!! She's adorable.

Hina Schneider said...

Cute pics of lorelai! Wow from the last time I saw her she has just grown and is so adorable. Yes shopping and getting mani and pedi's are just fantastic. I love the way you feel after you get them done.

Kendria said...

It is good to see our family in those pictures. She is getting bigger and bigger all the time. WHen will you be back in AZ?