Lorelai has been such a good sleeper since day one. When we first brought her home she would sleep four to six hours at night between feedings. By eleven weeks she was sleeping ten to twelve hours a night. Occasionally she refuses to nap so I put her on her play mat or in her swing and eventually she gives in. I hope all our babies are this easy!
Mar 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
That is so great! She sleeps in the most random places... Deacon is so not like that... There is way to much going on around him that he hates to sleep- The only time he willingly goes to sleep is for a morning nap and bedtime. She is so good to you-
That is so sweet Emily!
these are so cute. Sleeping babies are the best! I love the one of Lorelai all slumped over in the bumbo chair!
Cute picts:) You are very lucky!
Dear Emily,
She is a very contented baby to sleep so well. AND, that gives the Mom a break too.
You caught her in some really cute poses.
Love, Grandma Lewis
Post a Comment