Jan 21, 2008

Blended, Drilled and Chopped

This morning I went to make protein shakes for breakfast, I put everything in the blender, turned it on and about a second later it started making this terrible noise. Long story short, the blender was totally broken and the shakes were not ready. So my very creative husband had the genius idea to attach his drill to the bottom of the blender to make the blades turn. Much to my surprise it actually worked, however it wasn't fast enough to chop up the frozen fruit so, we threw it in our chopper! In the end they actually turned out pretty good. The downside is now we have to buy a new blender.




5 comments:

Kris said...

I think putting ice cream in protein shakes completely defeats the purpose but that is just my humble opionion

kj said...

clever so clever but I agree with Kris ice cream defeats the purpose but improves the taste.

I need, yes need to hold Lorelai

tashina birch said...

Holy Moly! you have an adorable baby!!! how the heck have you guys been!?

jer&ash said...

What a good Idea. I never would have thought of that.

I tagged Emily on my blog. You have to go to mine and copy and paste it to yours. Hope you like doing these

Kendria said...

GO PRESTON! Nice try!