Jan 29, 2008

I've been tagged by Ashley
Tag: Your Favorites
book: does a magazine count, because I can't get enough of the Ensigns lately.
movie: ocean's 13 is my newest favorite and most chick flicks
color: Pink
T.V Show: Gilmore Girls- I know it's not on t.v. anymore, but I have them all on dvd, plus it's the only t.v. show I watch
guilty pleasure: Ice Cream and Cheesecake
outfit: Jeans, heels and a cute shirt, I love wearing heels!
body part: my lips and chin because Lorelai has the same shape of lips and chin as me, I like knowing she got those features from me.
kitchen tip: after you cut garlic or onion rub your hands on stainless steel to get rid of the smell
life lesson: pick your battles, I used to hate when my mom would say that to me, but she was right.
activity: anything with Preston and Lorelai
food: Costa Vida sweet pork, Cheesecake factory mac and cheese balls, Tia Rosa's, crepes! the list could go on.
child raising tip: I haven't been a mom long enough to be giving out tips, but I have to remind myself sometimes that it's okay to focus solely on Lorelai and not constantly try to multi-task, time with her is more precious than house cleaning or working.
pet peeve: wasting money
game: cashflow 101 and 202
tattoo (imagined or real): just the thought of the needle involved is too much for me
element: Water.
I tag Mom, Kelli and Lindsey

2 comments:

Aaron and Brandy said...

I was wondering if you were also a Gilmore fan when I heard what you were naming your baby. We have only been introduced to this wonderful series since I had Daxton. Now my sister and I have borrowed every season from a friend. We are in the 7th season. I am not going to be happy if she ends up with Chris instead of Luke.....

Kendria said...

We could definitely EAT together! Those are some of my favorite places! It was fun to get to know you a little better with this post!