She gets cuter everyday and she definitely gets bigger everyday!
to grab at the toys with her hands a little bit
We just bought her a pod seat and she likes it, but she is still a little small for it. When we put her in it her head usually falls to the side.
So tired, but cried every time we put her down.

Every time I lay a blanket out on the ground and put Lorelai on it, Gizmo thinks he is supposed to be on it as well.








4 comments:
Hey Emily this is Hina. Your little girl is absolutely adorable. I love her warm pink outfit. Part of me wish I had a girl so that I can dress her up all cute and stuff just like you do. But I am ok. with a boy. I am so jealous of you. You look so great for just having your baby. It was great to see you and your little one. Hope to see more photos of your cute girl.
I don't know how you found me- but I am so happy you did! I am so jealous you are in Idaho, isn't it great there! Congrats on the baby, she is precious- and such a cute name. Looks like life is pretty great for you, and that makes me so happy.
I thought of you the other week, we were in AZ and drove by Danielle's old house (do you know how she is by the way), and so of course I thought of you. Let me know how you guys are doing!
Baron does the same thing when Deacon is on the ground. She is getting big. I love all the pictures... I bet Gramma Janet is dying to hold her again!
Hi! Lorelai is getting sooo cute! I created a blog just so I could leave comments! She is so adorable! Kayla likes looking at her pictures :)
Post a Comment