So I went to Walmart the other day for groceries, etc. I did all my shopping, got in line, the grocery checker got about half my groceries checked when I began digging in my purse for my wallet. It was at this moment when it hit me; after taking my wallet out of my purse earlier that day, because I needed my debit card for a bill I was paying online, I never put it back. I simply set it on the counter next to the garage door thinking I would grab it on my way out. Well, I didn't grab it, I walked right past it. So here I was standing in Walmart with $60 worth of groceries, a line behind me and no way to pay for any of it. Ya, I was a little embarrased, the girl behind me just smiled and said, "don't worry it's happened to me before." Luckily Preston was on his way home from work and just about to pass Walmart, so he came to my rescue and was kind enough to refrain from making fun of me.
Growing up I was famous for my many blonde moments, so this story is for all of you who always took pleasure in those moments. While I feel I have grown out of that stage of my life, don't worry, I still have my moments.
Jan 9, 2008
Once a blonde, always a blonde
Posted by The House's at 9:44 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
It's not blonde it's too busy. I'm not blonde and I do stuff like that all the time. At least you left it at home and not on a seat in Taco Bell for someone to steal. Love Ya.
Mother
Honestly...This doesn't have anything to do with being blonde. It's called you're a mom and you have a bazillion things running through your head at any given moment. Don't feel too embarassed. I'm sure it will happen again soon. ;)
That is my worst fear- There were so many times I thought I didn't have it, but I hid it in Deacon's car seat... At least you are woman enough to post that funny story. :)
Post a Comment