Yesterday we opened our fifth store! Preston and his partners have been working very hard to get the store opened by the end of the year and they barely made it happen. It is located in Meridian, which is on the west edge of Boise. As long as this store opens well, we will soon begin plans for the next store. I am so proud of my amazing husband. Each day is like a new challenge for him, he is constantly trying to increase his knowledge in the business world and use that to better his business. He strives to inspire his employees and accomplish new goals daily. I love watching him work and hearing about how his days go because I can tell how much he enjoys what he does. Thanks also to everyone who has been supporting us along the way, we attribute much of our success to you guys!
Jan 1, 2008
Store #5
Posted by The House's at 12:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Congrats you guys! That's awesome! I'm so glad that you are doing so well! Maybe Nick should come up there and start working with Preston... :)
Way to go guys! The store looks nice! You are well on your way! It was good to see you at Christmas!
Post a Comment